Saturday 4 May 2013

Stacked Polishes - Blackheart Beauty

I just stumbled across these amazing stacked polishes on Hot Topic online. Stacked nail polishes by Blackheart Beauty. 








How amazing do these look? They are in a glass skull bottle and each polish (there are a few other colours too) has at least three colours inside. 

From what I have seen from other #bbloggers swatches the polishes do separate on the nail.

I am not sure how long these have been around for but they seem to be a USA brand. 
Does anyone know if we can get these in the UK? or if a UK brand does something similar?



4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can check at Claire's. I'm in Canada and the Claire's over here has polish like that(Not this brand, theirs obviously :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand. I believe the US site ship internationally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need these just for the cheesy skull bottle!!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......